Saturday, February 23, 2008

This is for my dear international friends from all over the world

As already stated in the title, I'd like to give more details on the current Italian political situation and partially to explain why I tend to avoid the topic during conversations with friends. Few hour ago I came across an interesting article on the CNN website describing next political rally for the Italian election and I was happily amazed to read : "First, in case you missed it, this crisis will likely bring Silvio Berlusconi back to power. That alone, if you like entertainment, is one good reason to stay tuned". Considering the fact that the Economist last time was described as a Communist newspaper by Berlusconi's media, I am just waiting for the moment CNN will be labeled as Cuba official broadcast company. Please stay tuned, idiocy is well spread in large parts of Italy and apparently is a defined requisite to be a popular journalist.

No comments: